Download v0.9b // Release Notes
Since this is a beta version there are a few known issues.
- If you disconnect MIDI LE on iOS or remove the iOS Device before closing MIDI LE on Windows it may take up to 60 seconds before the device can be recognized again.
- As of iTunes 12.1 a special iTunes version is required.
- Tobias Erichsen's loopMIDI has to be installed to provide a virtual MIDI driver.
- In a few cases the MIDI Driver may trigger a false-alarm virus warning.
- Confirmed working on Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1.
- In rare events the Apple Mobile Device paths need to be added to the PATH enviroment, please have a look at the steps provided here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Occasionally people run into trouble connecting their devices. Here are the most common issues and answers.
- It may be worth checking this page frequently for updates as the Windows version does not provide automatic checking for updates as of now.
- A fully 64 Bit compatible version may be released in the future, but highly depends on whether the library used to talk to the iOS device will be updated.